Private Canyoning Experience For Four
Number of People
This canyoning experience voucher is for 4 people in a private session.
Additional participants can join at an additional cost of $680 per person, limited to a maximum of 8 people.
Availability and Duration
This is a full day canyoning experience, and will last approximately 8 hours.
Bookings are available any day of the week between 9:00am – 6:00pm, and must be made at least 72 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
To book your experience, please visit our experience providers webpage (https://www.spoilt.com.hk/) and click on the green “Book Your Experience” icon to submit your booking request. Alternatively, you can contact the experience provider via phone (2882 4881) or email ([email protected]) to make your booking.
You will depart from Fanling MTR station and head to Ping Nam Stream, where your experience will start from the lower steam. You will then hike upstream wherein you’ll soon be abseiling down roaring waterfalls, and swimming & diving into rock pools.
As this activity takes place outdoors, weather conditions will be taken into consideration and availability of this experience will be at the sole discretion of the instructor. Should weather conditions be deemed unsuitable, you will be informed at least 2 hours prior to the start of the experience. Should a rainstorm, thunderstorm or typhoon warning signal number 1 or above be issued, this experience will be postponed.
What to Wear
Participants should wear a swimsuit, quick drying clothing and long sleeve sportswear.
All safety equipment will be provided to you. Your instructor will fit you into your canyoning gear, which includes a helmet, knee and elbow pads, a pair of canyoning boots, a buoyancy aid and a canyoning harness.
We recommend that participants wear a wet suit. Preferably between 3mm -5mm thick during colder months (October – March). Wetsuits can be rented for an additional $100.
- Participants of this experience must be of at least 12 years of age
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women as it involved hiking over boulders and trekking through slippery shallows
- Canyoning is a physically demanding activity. You must let us know upon booking if you, or any person in your party has any physical or health conditions that the instruction should be aware of
- Prior climbing and canyoning experience are not necessary. You will be given a safety and skill briefing and will learn basic rope work skills from a qualified canyoning guide
- You do not need to be a strong swimmer to take part in this activity as you will be provided with a buoyancy aid to help you float in deep waters
- Transportation fees to and from the stream are not included.
- Food and drink are not provided. Participants will need to bring along their own cold lunch, snacks and water. There will be no access to public facilities or shops along the route.
- Before starting the experience, participants will be required to sign a waiver form