Dolphin, Penguin Or Seal Encounter At Ocean Park
Number of People
This voucher is valid for 2 people in a group session for one of the following programmes:
- Dolphin Encounter (Maximum 10 Participants)
- Penguin Encounter (Maximum 6 Participants)
- Seal Encounter (Maximum 4 Participants)
Additional participants may join the programme at an additional cost of $1,618 per person.
For the seal encounter, the group maybe divided into 2 smaller groups during the in-water session.
Availability and Duration
The experience lasts for 75 minutes. Booking time slots for each of the programmes are as follows:
- Bookings available 10:30am – 11:45am, Tuesday to Sunday
- Bookings available 3:30pm – 6:45pm, Wednesday to Monday
- Bookings available 11:00am – 12:15pm, Monday to Sunday
All bookings must be made more than 1 week, but less than one month in advance and are subject to availability.
To book your experience, please visit our experience providers webpage (https://www.spoilt.com.hk/) and click on the green “Book Your Experience” icon to submit your booking request. Alternatively, you can contact the experience provider via phone (2882 4881) or email ([email protected]) to make your booking.
These experiences will take place within Ocean Park. For location and gathering points for each of the programmes please refer to the following
- This experience will take place in the Marine Mammal Breeding and Research Centre
Experience gathering point will be at the Conservation Kiosk next to Ticketing Office by the Main Entrance
- This experience will take place at the South Pole Spectacular
Experience gathering point will be at the The Lodge
- This experience will take place in the North Pole Encounter
Experience gathering point will be that the Ocean Express Photo at The Summit
What to Wear
- Participants are advised to bring along a pair of thick socks.
- Warm outer wear including safety glasses, boots and surgical gloves will be provided to those participating in the Penguin Encounter
- Chest wader, buoyancy aid and thermal undergarment will be provided to those participating in the Seal Encounter. Participants for the Seal Encounter are also advised to bring along a set of spare clothes as they may get wet during the activity.
- Participants must be aged 8 years and above. For the Dolphin Encounter and Seal Encounter, participants are required to be a minimum height of 1.3 meters
- Eligible young participants aged between 8-11 must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian who also meets the programme’s requirements.
One parent or guardian can accompany a maximum of two eligible participants aged between 8 – 11 for the Dolphin Encounter and Penguin Encounter.
For the Seal Encounter one parent or guardian may only accompany one eligible participant between the ages of 8 – 11.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have the health declaration form and liability release completed for them by their parent or guardian.
- These experiences are not suitable for pregnant women.
- This experience includes 2 x one-day admission tickets in to Ocean Park
- Programme tickets are applicable for one encounter programme only
- Part of the programme proceeds will go to the Ocean Park Conservation Foundation, Hong Kong to support its research projects and public awareness programmes for wildlife conservation in Asia.
- Cantonese (supplemented with English or Putonghua)